Education Management Solutions (EMS), a global leader in simulation-based educational training solutions for healthcare providers and educators, today announced the launch of ORION, the next generation Clinical Simulation Management platform. Leveraging the latest technologies to maximize user experience, Orion is the most intuitive, feature-rich, and powerful clinical simulation management platform on the market for training programs focused on optimizing clinical outcomes.
“Orion is the culmination of customer collaboration and new web technologies. It provides an easy-to-use single platform for healthcare training and maximizes users’ investment in simulation-based training,” says Anurag Singh, President and CEO. “We are committed to working with our customers to address their needs not just today, but as they grow and expand in the future.”
Some of Orion’s capabilities include:
- Enhanced Navigation – provides quick access to application functionality with just three clicks
- Advanced Search – enables easy search capability on every screen
- Expanded Integration – offers an integrated single platform solution for simulation training with advanced patient simulators and patient-actors
- Simulated EHR Training Options – prepares learners through practice with simulated cases and scenarios
- Richest Feature Set – delivers the most feature functionality of any product in the simulation management space
- Superior Analytical Tools – streamlines scores, statistics, and report generation
- Multi-platform Mobile Device Support – delivers streaming video, the ability to bookmark and annotate, complete performance assessments, and manage video recordings
EMS has been a true pioneer in the clinical simulation market. An unparalleled number of firsts –- including EMS' first-to-market clinical skills training and assessment software -- make EMS’ solutions the benchmark by which all others are judged. EMS has been the driving force behind a number of innovations that continue to move the industry forward with new ideas and breakthrough technologies, such as Orion.
About Education Management Solutions, Inc. (http://www.EMS-works.com)
Hospitals, medical, nursing, and allied health schools, and counseling programs use EMS’ suite of products to more efficiently manage clinical simulation centers, effectively evaluate learner performance, and digitally document simulated events. As the leader in simulation management technology since its founding in 1994, EMS offers complete turnkey solutions that include integrated software and hardware, design and planning, engineering, configuration, installation, training, and support.