In this audio interview with PhysBizTech Editor Frank Irving, Steven Zuckerman, MD, who operates a solo neurology practice in Baton Rouge, La., discusses his use of voice recognition technology. Dr. Zuckerman describes the ease of use of Nuance's Dragon voice recognition software and mentions that it helped him qualify for an $18,000 EHR Incentive Program payment.
Practical use of voice recognition technology
- Frost & Sullivan: Connected Health bridges the divide between patient care and the doctor's office
- New app makes finding a doctor easier than ever
- Integrating Faxes into Today's World of Healthcare e-Records
- 5 steps to 5010 and ICD-10 revenue cycle management success
- IBM appoints panel to steer application of Watson technology in healthcare