Do you have questions about the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs in light of the just-released proposed rule for Stage 2 meaningful use? CMS, which administers the programs, will hold a National Provider Call on Monday, March 12, from 12:30 – 2:00 pm ET for eligible professionals (EPs), eligible hospitals and critical access hospitals (CAHs).
The call will cover:
- The extension of Stage 1 meaningful use
- Changes to Stage 1 criteria for meaningful use
- Proposed Medicaid policies
- Stage 2 meaningful use overview
- Stage 2 clinical quality measures
- Medicare payment adjustments and exceptions
- Question and answers about the incentive programs (Note: CMS cannot answer questions on the rule beyond what is proposed)
You must register to take part in the call. Click here to register. Note that registration will close at 12:00 noon ET on the day of the call or when available space has been filled. CMS says no exceptions will be made, so be sure to register early.
According to the agency, more than $3.2 billion in Medicare and Medicaid incentive payments have been made since the program began last year, and more than 191,000 EPs, eligible hospitals, and CAHs are actively registered for the incentive programs. On March 7, CMS officially published the proposed rule for Stage 2 meaningful use requirements and other changes to the EHR Incentive Programs.
The presentation for the call will be posted at least one day prior to the event. It will also be e-mailed to all registrants on the day of the call.