Mobile phone adoption has exploded across the globe, spreading more rapidly than any other technology in history. Capitalizing on this growth, mHealth—or use of mobile devices for health purposes—can revolutionize the way in which providers deliver and patients access care, and how all stakeholders use health information to promote well-being, treat disease, support population health and respond to health emergencies around the world.
Attending the mHealth Summit Means
- Joining the premier international forum for dialogue, world-class thought leadership, visionary keynotes, and action-provoking panel discussions on mHealth;
- Gaining access to special networking and funding session opportunities for organizations and technologists to connect, learn, and activate funding for new mHealth projects;
- Connecting with management, executive and C-level decision-makers
- Acquiring knowledge about the common practices and best uses of mobile health in end-user settings to improve the quality, and control the costs of care;
- Learning about the inner workings of mHealth and business from across the mHealth eco-system through CEO roundtables, super sessions and dynamic conference tracks;
- Focusing on the key issues most important to you and your organization at the must attend mobile health event of the year.